Today is Ram Charan’s 33rd birthday, one of the biggest superstar actors of the Telugu film industry.
Ram Charan is a multi-talented person which can be gauged by the fact that he is not only an actor but also a dancer, a producer, a businessman, and an entrepreneur. Not only this, but he is also among the highest-paid actor in Tollywood (Telugu Film Industry) and South Film Industry. Ram Charan was born on 27 March 1985 in the city of Madras (now Chennai) in the state of Tamil Nadu. He married Upasana Kamineni in the year 2012. Even though he is the son of megastar Chiranjeevi, he made his own separate identity in the industry
10 Things You Must Know About Ram Charan
- Ram Charan belongs to a Superstar Family. He is the son of famous actor Chiranjeevi. His uncle Pawan Kalyan and cousin brother Allu Arjun are also superstar actors.
- Ram Charan started his career in Tollywood i.e. Telugu industry in the year 2007, but never took advantage of being from a superstar family. Ram Charan made his image on the basis of his own films and acting.
- In the year 2016, Charan started his own production house, named Konidela Production Company. Apart from his film career, he also owns a polo team ‘Hyderabad Polo Riding Club’.
- Ram Charan also started a Hyderabad-based airline in July 2015, named ‘Trujet’.
- Charan made her Bollywood debut in the year 2013 with Priyanka Chopra in the film called ‘’Zanjeer’. It was a remake of Amitabh Bachchan’s 1973 film ‘Zanjeer’. Although this film was not able to break any records in the box office.
- The next year, he starred in the film ‘Yevadu’, which became the biggest blockbuster film of his career. Not only this, but the film also got 30 million views on YouTube.
- After ‘Bruce Lee: The Fighter’ didn’t perform well at the box office, Ram Charan came back in 2016 with the superhit film ‘Dhruva.
- Ram Charan also produced his father Superstar Chiranjeevi’s 150th film Khaidi No. 150, which also featured his uncle Pawan Kalyan.
- Ram Charan got his own identity from the 2009 film ‘Magadheera’. Magadheera was released to critical acclaim and the film won many awards.
- Ram Charan also sang a song for the film ‘Zanjeer’, released in Telugu as ‘Thoofan’. The song ‘ “Mumbai Ke Hero’ was well received by fans and critics alike.