JEE Mains result March 2021 is out and NTA had released the State-Wise toppers list for the JEE Main March Result 2021. Find out which student from which state topped the list.
JEE Main 2021 Toppers: National Testing Agency has released the results of JEE Mains 2021 March Session Examination. According to the list, 13 candidates from all over the country have achieved 100 percentile and 2 of them are from the capital Delhi- Siddharth Kalra and Kavya Chopra.
You can also check the JEE Main March 2021 result at the link here
State-wise Toppers List for JEE Main March Result
- Sujay Kumarakwar – Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Anmol Vinayak Khanna – Andhra Pradesh
- Vivek Singh – Arunachal Pradesh
- Debraj- Assam
- Kumar Satyadarshi- Bihar
- Deepasha – Chandigarh
- Shreya Tiwari – Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Jainshree Arvind – Daman and D.I.U.
- Siddharth Kalra – Delhi NCR
- Kavya Chopra – Delhi NCR
- Pranav Singh – Haryana
- Tanish – Himachal Pradesh
- Zaid Hameed – Jammu and Kashmir
- Rahul Kumar – Jharkhand
- Premankur Chakraborty – Karnataka
- Srihari Si -Kerala
- Mohammad Yakuba- Ladakh
- Hanina H- Lakshadweep
- Akash Gupta – Madhya Pradesh
- Bakshi Gargi – Maharashtra
- Prithvi Abhijit – Maharashtra
- Sudhir Onam – Manipur
- Aditya Singh Tomar – Meghalaya
- Dinglow Kodak – Nagaland
- Dabish Panda – Odisha
- Moh Gangwar – Puducherry
- Tarun Goyal – Punjab
- Zenat Malhotra – Rajasthan
- Rohit Kumar- Rajasthan
- Mridul Aggarwal – Rajasthan
- Suhani Pradhan – Sikkim
- Ashwin Abraham – Tamil Nadu
- Bannuru Rahat Kumar Reddy – Telangana
- Josula Venkata Aditya – Telangana
- Madura Edars Reddy – Telangana
- Hardeep Garg- Uttarakhand
13 Students achieved the 100 percentile in JEE Mains Result March 2021
These are 13 students who achieved the 100 percentile. Apart from Siddharth and Kavya from Delhi, Bannuru Rohit Kumar Reddy, Madur Adarsh Reddy and Josula Venkata Aditya of Telangana, Britin Mandal of West Bengal, Kumar Satyadarshi of Bihar, Mridul Aggarwal and Janith Malhotra of Rajasthan, Ashwin Abraham of Tamil Nadu, and Atharva Abhijeet & Bakshi Gargi Marakand of Maharashtra have secured 100 percentile.
JEE Mains March Session Exam was conducted between 16 and 18 March
The JEE Main March session exam was conducted between 16 and 18 March. A total of 6,19,368 candidates registered for JEE Mains March session examination.
JEE Mains 2021 Third round examination will be held on April 27
The third round examination of JEE Mains 2021 will be held from 27 to 30 April. The fourth round will be held from May 24 to 28, 2021. Apart from this, after the completion of JEE Main examinations of February, March, April, and May sessions, the rank of students will be released based on the best NTA scores of the four sessions.